Monday, November 14, 2005

First they came for the Australians

Blairy England is becoming more global at the moment.


Today we cover the protest of Australians who are eveb more worried about a fascist police state than we are. We are beginning to stand up to Blair at least. No one is yet able to satnd up to Howard.


First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller

Australians are now living in a coordinated worldwide attack on social liberties and justice, instigated by government and financial insiders, with a mission to lay the blame at the feet of others.

Barry parsons

Editor

TWOT magazine

www.twot.com.au

No comments: