Sunday, November 20, 2005

AP Wire | 11/17/2005 | Protesters call again for closing of Latin military school

This is where the American barbarians started to be torturers ell before Iraq. One of my teachers was a victim over thirty years ago.
Now at least there is a protest going on.

AP Wire | 11/17/2005 | Protesters call again for closing of Latin military school: "Protesters call again for closing of Latin military school

ELLIOTT MINOR

Associated Press

COLUMBUS, Ga. - Carlos Mauricio, a torture survivor from El Salvador, will be among the thousands who gather at Fort Benning's main gate this weekend to call for the closing of a military school they blame for human rights abuses in Latin America.

'I was blindfolded. I was badly, badly beaten,' he said. 'I was tortured for nine days. I was forced to listen to the screaming of all the people being given electroshock and women being raped.'"

No comments: