Saturday, December 10, 2005

Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | 'I feel I'm carrying the world on my shoulders'

Here comes Casey for the anti war rally in London today.

I am with you in spirit Casey.

Perhaps one should give in ans join the barbarians. Yeah ha! let's go string up them guys who are against us. Let's hang draw and quarter Mr Blair.
At least we have a trail for him on TV tonight. Let's hope it is a fair one. No chance of that for poor old Saddam. But then that is waht you get for going to war with Iran on behalf of The US.

Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | 'I feel I'm carrying the world on my shoulders': "'This is the 21st century - killing is barbaric,' she says on a taxi ride from Heathrow into central London, having just flown in from New York. 'I don't buy into the fact that George Bush and Tony Blair can't be called terrorists because they are elected officials. This occupation of Iraq is killing innocent people by the thousand.'"

No comments: