Thursday, December 08, 2005

Guardian Unlimited Books | News | Art, truth and politics

Pinter speaks for Bushco.
All we need is a Mark Anthony to follow up this Caesar, this Brutus, brute US.

Guardian Unlimited Books | News | Art, truth and politics: "'God is good. God is great. God is good. My God is good. Bin Laden's God is bad. His is a bad God. Saddam's God was bad, except he didn't have one. He was a barbarian. We are not barbarians. We don't chop people's heads off. We believe in freedom. So does God. I am not a barbarian. I am the democratically elected leader of a freedom-loving democracy. We are a compassionate society. We give compassionate electrocution and compassionate lethal injection. We are a great nation. I am not a dictator. He is. I am not a barbarian. He is. And he is. They all are. I possess moral authority. You see this fist? This is my moral authority. And don't you forget it.'"

No comments: