Wednesday, October 26, 2005

mparent7777: Richard Sale update/Leak indictments: there WILL be indictments announced later this afternoon

Libby and Rove seem to be indicted!

mparent7777: Richard Sale update/Leak indictments: there WILL be indictments announced later this afternoon: "An hour ago I was contacted by a U.S. government official close to the Fitzgerald case. This person told me that there WILL be indictments announced later this afternoon, and the Special Prosecutor will hold a press conference tomorrow.

Richard Sale"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am out blog surfing looking for related info about solar power and landed on this site. Although your Blog isn't exactly what I am searching for it got my attention. I was specifically looking for solar power related material. If this area interests you please feel free to recipocate at http://www.myebikes.com. In any event nice visiting with you and seeing your blog.

8:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

The chances of you or one of your family suffering from arthritis during their lifetime is highly likely.

As a sufferer myself, I have compiled loads of free information on arthritic cures and how to relieve arthritic pain. Come take a look ... it won't cost you anything but may save you from a lot of pain.

Kind Regards
Emily

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home