Saturday, May 21, 2005

Pledge of allegiance

Pledge of Allegiance for Amerikkka 2005 as it enters it's swan song:

I pledge allegiance to the Corporations
who have destroyed our democracy.
And to the Criminals who run this world,
my soul, my worldly goods, and my children's lives.

To a memory of what could have been,
and the chipped, watched and mind controlled public.
I pledge allegiance to my television, my radio and my lying newspapers.
I pledge allegiance to truth light, gatekeepers of the night,
because after all Amerikkkans can't take the truth.

I pledge allegiance to laziness, drug companies, GMO's, fast food,
chemtrails, flouridated water, poisoned air ,water
and the fear that keeps me silent.

And to the republic of Nazism, weapons in space,
wars for colonialism, hatred and prejudice of all kinds,
One World Government, trodding the poor for the elitist illuminati,
I will give my power, my life, my rights and most of all my soul.

Meria Heller 5/20/05.
"THE MERIA HELLER SHOW "- 5th yr On The Net- #1 on Net! http://www.meria.net/

"Meria is the best weapon of Mass instruction we have" - Greg Palast

We have a pledge now for new people joining us inBritain.
I am thinking of an alternative version of a pledge of allegiance to Blairy England

Any suggestions