Monday, August 08, 2005

AlterNet: Blogs: Peek: Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboy presidents

'Every day that another soldier or another Iraqi person gets killed just rips my heart open... I do not want him to use my son's name to continue the killing. It's bad enough that my son is dead -- and I'm a mother whose heart was ripped out on April 4, 2004 -- why would I want one more mother, either Iraqi or American, to go through what I'm going through?'

'I don't want him to justify my son's honorable sacrifice to continue his murderous killing policies.'"

American mothers are stepping forward,as are British mothers to denounce the murderous policies of Bush and Blair.

Meanwhile they move ahead with their plans to cut down our freedom to stand against them.

New laws have come in to prevent us going to demonstrate within a kilometre of parliament.