Thursday, September 29, 2005

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Wolfgang highlights deeper disquiet

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Wolfgang highlights deeper disquiet: "Authoritarian

Everyone knows what these planned laws mean and most people believe the government should place protecting the innocent far above worrying about the rights of terror suspects, he argues."

This is very frightening. Blair was interviewed by Humphrys about a change in civil liberties. Blair described it as common sense. On the political comment after the interview it was spelled out. Blair is asking the country to take him on trust again. And we don't.

He no longer cares.

82 year old labour members who disagree with him are strong armed out of conference.
They are then excluded under the terrorist legislation.

Free speech is dying.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend told me about your blog. Feel free to visit video game system

2:05 pm  
Blogger Gavin Ayling said...

The inciting religious hatred and terrorism legislation that the Labour government is putting/has put in place, starts a dangerous ball rolling.

I worry that my views will not shortly be legal because some people may come to hate a religion from what I say...

7:30 pm  
Blogger Dream Builder said...

Great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a mlm opt in lead site. It pretty much covers mlm opt in lead related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:12 am  
Blogger blogdollar2 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about blue book on used camper.
Stop by and check it out sometime at blue book on used camper

2:54 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a swimming pool chemical site. It pretty much covers
##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)swimming pool chemical

2:38 am  
Blogger jon said...

While searching for new goodman air conditioner info for my house I stumbled onto your blog. I totally agree!

Paul

5:56 am  
Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids summer camp maine we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home